Are you ready to take your business to the next level? The Inclusivity Project
CoBiz Richmond is partnering with Norcal SBDC to support The Inclusivity Project’s newest initiative — the Start Smart and Scaling Up for Success Training.
These are comprehensive courses designed to help new business owners and start-ups, and established businesses grow and thrive.
With expert instructors and weekly Q&A sessions with SBDC advisors, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to clarify your mission and vision, develop a competitive brand, and create a financial plan.
Plus, there will be weekly hands-on sessions following each training session to provide a forum for clients to ask detailed questions and collaborate with peers. Training is free, but spots are limited.
Save your seat today!
Start Smart Webinar Schedule
- Starting Your Business Part 1 | Wednesday, February 1 10AM — 11:30AM
- Starting Your Business Part 2 | Wednesday, February 8 10AM — 11:30AM
- Planning for Success | Wednesday, February 15 10AM — 11:30AM
- Small Business Finance 101 | Wednesday, February 22 10AM — 11:30AM
- Marketing for Success | Wednesday, March 1 10AM — 11:30AM
- Financing for Success | Wednesday, March 8 10AM — 11: 30AM
- Financial Management for Success | Wednesday, March 15 10AM-11:30AM
- Credit Repair for Small Businesses | Wednesday, March 22 10AM-11:30AM
Scaling Up for Success Webinar Schedule
- Session 1 — Vision, Values and Market Need | Wednesday, February 1 1PM — 2:30PM
- Session 2 — Business Organization/Operational Plan | Wednesday, February 8 1PM — 2:30PM
- Session 3 — Branding and Competition | Wednesday, February 15 1PM — 2:30PM
- Session 4 — Financial Plan, Financials and Funding | Wednesday, February 22 1PM — 2:30PM
- Session 5 — Next Steps/Pitch Deck Presentations | Wednesday, March 8 1PM — 2:30PM
If you have additional questions or concerns about the Inclusivity Project, join us for our Welcome Meeting on January 25th at 10am — Sign up today! or please reach out to us at email@example.com